Acrylic, oil or watercolor
July 27 10am-2pm (with lunch break)
August 3rd 11-2 (with lunch break)
August 10th 11-2 (with lunch break)
Paint the big sky views and mountains of the Olympic Peninsula! Have you ever been inspired to paint your vision of the beautiful landscapes of Port Angeles, but didn't know where to start? Or have you felt that your attempts to paint landscapes could be better? Learn how to construct a landscape that is both realistic and expressive. Master tips and techniques that will bring your work to the next level to paint with confidence.
Plein air paint in a comfortable environment with big views, shelter and... bathrooms!
Students will learn:
• How to use composition to create depth in a painting
• How to paint skies and clouds with expression
• Color mixing to match the palette of the natural landscape
• Brush stroke techniques to create realistic trees/greenery
• Atmospheric, one and two point perspective
Sign UP: http://www.pencol.edu/ce